Friday, May 21, 2010

Scaredy Cat

Max is gone on a road trip with his best cousin to Colorado Springs. 
That lucky stinker
Fortunately for me, I wasn't scared to be alone in the apartment all night like the first time Max was gone (I mean, he was ONLY in SLC for 1 night)! 
The first time Max spent time away, every noise, every creepy click or russle of blinds sent me into caution-mode. I could not fall asleep and I was on the verge of tears. Seriously? 

There's something about getting used to having someone there ALL the time, that gave me comfort. I mean, I lived at home with my parents, I lived with roommates, and now I have a husband. And then all of the sudden, I spend one night alone and I'm paranoid! Where is my independence?! Where is my courage?! 

Last night I stayed up so late and felt so sleepy that it wasn't as hard to fall asleep like before. I'm hoping I won't be a little scaredy cat anymore. I teased Max and told him to pray I'm safe here in Provo while he is off on his adventures. I pray for him too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment