Monday, May 10, 2010

A Letter He Won't Read

Dear Dr. G,
I hate your teaching ways. 
It took you half an hour to 
attempt to explain what we 
are going to talk about in 
class tonight. JUST GET 
STRAIGHT TO IT! You're 
wasting my time and I have 
no clue what you're really 
rambling about... I'm positive
that class time could be
cut in half if we removed
every pointless ramble you
make. I've taken two of your 
courses, and you know what...I 
wasn't a fan back then either. 
Even though I hate the way 
you teach, and find it extremely 
frustrating and demotivating 
to learn from your lectures, 
I will still be nice at the ice 
rink, smile and give you your 
locker room key when you 
ask for it nicely. But know, I 
don't like you very much. 
Especially for your heartless 
decision to deprive me of any 
chance of redeeming my 
grade for the class.
From,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment