Monday, May 3, 2010

1 Week Down

7 weeks to go. 
And Max and I are both feeling anxious to get out of Provo.

I decided that with only a month and a half of school left, time will go by quicker than we think. I figure I will survive my capstone class and the requirements expected of me (50 minute lecture), and it doesn't really matter if I make a fool of myself or not because I'm moving. I'll never see these people again. Who cares?! Yeah, Ashley...keep telling yourself that. The fact that I keep blogging about this testifies of my anxiety over it. Sorry for the repetition! But writing this out could be therapeutic... possibly... maybe.

On another note, I've been hashing out some art projects. Time to practice--I've become a little rusty. Max is the most difficult subject to draw. I'm pulling from our wedding photos because black and white are easier to recreate (for shadowing purposes). I'll post it on here once we get internet at our apartment (most likely when we move to California) unless I find the cord for our camera. 

Not much to update aside from anxiety up the wazoo over my "lecture" and art projects. Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment