Monday, September 13, 2010

Up and Coming

#1. Max got the Wells Fargo job! He starts next Tuesday. So happy we'll have another source of income to build up our piggy bank.
#2. I'm all set for health, vision and dental insurance thanks to the new law that allows me stay on my parents' plan until the age of 26, regardless of my marital status. WOW, saving $$ big time; not to mention an alleviation of stress from not having insurance before. Thanks, Mom!
#3. I have an interview with Massage Envy for their Front Desk position. Thursday. Max gave me some good pointers on how to interview well. I hope I do better than the last one... I was surprised to get the call seeing that I applied there months ago... odd.
#4. New week= new art project for my classes! Yay. I seriously love my job. I'm so grateful I have this opportunity to experience teaching on a topic that I love...with the little guys of course.
#5. My foot isn't achey anymore after playing soccer with Max, which means I'm ready to get back into my marathon training. Thank goodness. Less than 3 months left! Still have plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment