Wednesday, September 8, 2010

early morning delight

Most wouldn't think overcast days are a "delight" but I do!
I woke up and the clock said 8:30 AM.
I looked around the room and it was still rather dark for this time of day.

And then it hit me.

I literally jumped up on my bed to peer out the windows and yes, my suspicions were confirmed...
...it was cloudy and windy. I LOVE IT.
I was so excited I jumped back down and told Max.
Don't know if he quite heard me since he was out.
This weather gets me so excited for the Fall and Holiday season.
I love hearing the trees rustle outside as the wind carries on.

Ahh...peaceful.

1 comment:

  1. weather aside, being asleep at 8:30 would be exciting. drew was completely ready for school at 6:45 this morning, he wanted to be the 1st one there. school starts at 8:30. he refused to shower because his tennis shoes were already on.

    ReplyDelete