Monday, September 27, 2010

Kids

...are work! I mean, overall their days are pretty predictable and scheduled, but at the end of the day... you just got messes to clean up, laundry to do, counters to be wiped clean, floors to be vacuumed (or scrubbed if needed), diapers to be changed (maybe clothes too if there's food and nasty nastys all over them), and then making sure everyone has gone to the bathroom, brushed their teeth, and not to forget reading story books at the very end.

I've come to the conclusion that being a mother requires living in the desert for the awesome night swimming, or having a BIG soaking tub to just relax in, ha. But in the off chance I don't live in the desert, I'll definitely be needing that tub! With delicious smelling bubble bath to top it off. Ooh, yeahh.
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5977034/2/istockphoto_5977034-woman-relaxing-in-a-bubble-bath.jpg

I still love all of it though! But it's a good reality check for me, a woman practically fawning over babies and wanting one ever since I was eligible for marriage. ha. Maybe ever since I could pick up a baby doll, yeah that sounds more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment