Monday, September 20, 2010

ain't told me nothin'!

I went to the Doctor today.

Basically, I need to stay off my foot. No running. Ideally, I wouldn't be walking either...

There's no stress fracture, nothin'. I can't feel a thing. Only when I run.. And the doctor definitely said that 3 miles is A LOT of miles. Her eyes widened as she said "A LOT." Ok, lady...

Oh and when I think I'm ready to run again, I am highly advised to start with half a mile and build up from there.

Ground zero.

I think I'll just grin and bare it. I've got some miles to put on these shoes and I can't do it if I'm not running, and then when I finally get to, only starting out with HALF A MILE!!!!!!!

Ground zero.






Maybe the Doctor is right...Grinning and baring it could prove to be a stupid idea. Dang it.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so annoying!! I have a bad knee and I hate when they tell me I'm not supposed to run on it. But on the up side...kind of nice the doc thinks 3 miles is a lot of miles. Confidence booster. lol

    ReplyDelete