Thursday, September 16, 2010

Interviewee

My last interview was a flop and I remember walking away dissatisfied with how I did. THAT job wasn't what I thought it was and I think my disappointment or sudden lack of enthusiasm was lost once I found out what it was really for... a calendar store. No, thanks.

But the job I interviewed today  for? I could really see myself liking it and even learning more about its services. Massage Envy. It's in the health industry, which suits me perfectly. It went really well...for a first interview! The girl who screened me said she would pass along my resume to the owner for a second interview. She said I was a cute and sweet girl, ha.

I prayed, not to seal the deal, but to feel confident during the interview. I definitely got that blessing today! Hopefully I'll get another job here soon... My days are long when I'm confined inside the house.

And...

...my foot is hurting again. Good gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment