Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Life Flashing Before Your Eyes via Photos #2

Max's Birthday Weekend in Paso
Some SWEET presents from Jon and Michelle. Jon is Max's BFF forever since High School.


He also got sparring gear from my mom and dad.
I got him some clothes he picked out. No surprise, but he wanted them!

My mother-in-law hooked me up with a ton of quilting supplies and fabric. This is a quilt she gave me to sew. This is the pattern. I already sewed the pieces together... I'll finish it when we visit them again this Thanksgiving.
Max's First Day of School
Cute boy
Trip to Idaho
My first trip to Idaho


We walked through the gardens at BYU-I's campus. SO pretty, and really a neat feature of the campus. Words of Wisdom in the gardens above!

Cute, branch seat found in the gardens and my mom.

Good luck, Alexis! haha

Temple Session at the Rexburg temple


Got to see Bri and Kris while we were there! She has gotten so big since the last time I saw her (years ago).
She may not know me well, but I AM her FAVORITE auntie.
Max's First Belt Testing
Max was memorizing the student creed for his yellow belt test...right before the test. Oh dear. Haha.


He passed!
He loves to pose for the camera. Can't you tell?
Tuff-E-Nuff

Soccer! First game of the season. My first game ever. We won 6-0. I was pretty satisfied with how it went! But my right foot is hurting!!! First it was my left and now my right...Oh man, I hope it heals for running, karate and more soccer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment