Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wreath and Apple Hill

Oh I love it. So easy. All you need:

1. Burlap (a couple yards)
2. Wire hanger
3. Ribbon

And this is what you do:

1. Open the hanger and shape into a circle. 
2. Cut strips of burlap around 4 or 5 inches in width. 
3. Fold, accordion style, and feed the hanger through the center of the burlap strips. 
4. Keep going until you reach the desired fullness. 
5. Close the wire hanger back up, and attach ribbon to hang it!

EASY.
I bought some Fall-ish ribbon from Michaels to decorate it. I'm already stoked about the Christmas ribbon I can switch it out with. REMEMBER, Home Depot burlap is CHEAPER and just as effective as the "nice stuff" people buy on Etsy or at other craft stores.

Max, my mom, and I took a trip to Apple Hill this weekend. It was PACKED, but so fun regardless. I kinda like the busyness of hanging with the crowd, chowing down on all the goodies up there and browsing the craft tents. I made it a point that we take pictures.






I can't wait to go again, next time Christmas fun :) 

3 comments:

  1. We were there this weekend too! It was my first time. loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. i love that you AND mom are taking my clothes now. depressing i wish i could have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealousssss! I miss Apple Hill so bad! I cant go a day of Fall without thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete