Sunday, October 30, 2011

I hear the bells...

Well... Halloween was good while it lasted. And yes, I know Halloween does not actually arrive until tomorrow, but I'd be silly if I didn't say I've already been listening to Christmas music the past few days. We were fortunate to take our nephew, Everett, to trunk or treat this year. It's always more fun when you have a handsome little person with you. I probably laughed for a good 30-60 seconds when I saw his cute little monkey costume. Love those chubby cheeks!



 I was also finding a way to use up all that Halloween candy corn (since Halloween is over and all)... My husband and I aren't real candy corn fans. I'll have to remember NOT to buy a bag next year... Candy Corn Bark!

  1. Pretzels
  2. Oreos
  3. Candy corn
  4. Candy melts
  5. Sprinkles


  Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Great for gifting... perhaps our neighbors?


Other than aching for a more appropriate season to listen to Christmas music, I've been planning my little sister's wedding. I hardly did anything for my wedding because I had wonderful women helping me out while I was in Utah... So going through it with Alexis is a bit... crazy. Did I mention they are getting married on December 23rd? That sound's familiar... Looks like Max and I started a little Christmas wedding trend :)
Utah sure does have some beautiful landscapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment