Friday, February 11, 2011

I love Fridays

It's the "Do whatever I want" day. 

I'm in my sweats most of the day; I lounge around; catch up on shows, etc. I did spend a big chunk of my morning on my new iPhone. (Max and I are complete dorks now. He is off to work, but we will definitely be playing each other games of Scrabble).

I get to spend the day doing my crafts and projects. Namely, the Quiet Book, which is coming along nicely. Some pages are cuter than others, proof that some days I rush through and some days I put some love into it. Hoping to wrap it up here soon!

I get to do my routine "Friday Cleaning" of the bathroom and bedroom. I'm always in the mood to do the laundry and scrub the sinks on Fridays... huh. CooL! I'd rather be in the mood than not...

Amongst other things, its a day I get to do favors for my hubs. Max gave me the lovely task of getting the oil changed today... Sure why not! As long as I can dink around on my new phone. That should keep me  plenty busy!
Did I mention, this is my 'look glamorous' day? Ha. I didn't even wash my face... But the iPhone sure looks awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment