Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today is the day.

I'm going to start running again.
I had that same plan...exact plan, yesterday.
The results? Nada.

But today is the day.

Remember, I can only do 3 miles max. Perhaps not even that with my foot condition.

If it's so short, why could I not just get out and do it yesterday... Less than 2 months until the marathon. I decided it wouldn't be fair of me to place a time goal on it seeing I lost an entire month worth of training. And we all know what can happen in a month...more like the "what we don't do and what we do eat" scenario. As in, little exercise, and a lot of snacking, drinking shakes, and being a little bit lazy.

But no. Today is the day. 2 months exactly. December 5th, 2010. Goal: just cross the finish line. I can do this! I-know-it,-I-know-it!-And-if-I-keep-telling-myself-that,-I'll-probably-start-believing-it-and-my-body-will-miraculously-get-strong-again-and-I-won't-kick-myself-in-the-rear-for-going-through-this-torture-and-all-will-be-well! phew...

No comments:

Post a Comment