Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last days

Tuesday I skipped classes all together. 
Today, I figured I better try to make it to all my classes since this IS the last week before finals.
So, here I am. 
Notice something funny? 
The fact that I'm writing up this blog instead of listening to the deep, intriguing lecture about existentialism (no sarcasm intended). Might as well have skipped!
I've reached the point of "checking out." 
Time for this semester to be over!

P.S. Alexis is coming into town today, and I guilted her into coming to my work party tomorrow night instead of hanging out with her "cooler" friends. 

P.S.S. I got some books at the library. I am so excited to read and relax...hopefully (and soon!) I'll get to read WHILE laying out in the warmth of summer sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment