Monday, April 26, 2010

I know, I know...

It's been a while since I've gotten on. But I've been a busy bee the past few weeks!

I lived through finals week. After my last final (Personality), I could feel a burden lifted from my shoulders. That final had me nervous and clamming up like I've never experienced with any exam at BYU. And get this...that was probably my favorite class this semester. It always turns out that way for me...the most difficult classes(as heard by rumors), always turns out to be my favorite, taught by really great professors.

Soon after, graduation came! Oh what an experience that was. Pretty crazy that I'm "one of the elite 1% that actually graduate" with a degree from college. Pretty cool! Don't be fooled, I still have a couple of classes to complete here in Spring Term before I can say goodbye to BYU forever. (tear). Needless to say, graduation was a little anti-climatic. But, gave me the excitment to be done.

My parents came for the special occasion. Our apartment was packed with all the luggage, blankets, and mattress laid across the floor. Worth it? OH YEAH! Having mom and dad there made me realize how much I missed both of them. Upon their departure, I could feel homesick. Homesick for my loving parents; homesick for the long road back home to El Dorado Hills; homesick for the comfort of home. 7 more weeks.

7 more weeks and I'm officially done. Yes, my capstone is set in place, and I know, without a doubt that I will be done come June 17th. What a blessing! Opening that email from Professor Miller, inviting me to T.A. for his class was like waking up on Christmas morning! I'm very excited and feeling great about this upcoming term.


As promised, though not a great representation, the photo of my new-do (looks longer here, but IT IS SHORTER from before). Isn't Max a cutie?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment