Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ketch-up, Cats-up, Catch-up

Well, the semester is coming to a close. Hallelujah! Only 15 more days and I'm FINISHED! Well...with this semester. Gots one more term to go! And then I'm really finished!!! :)
I'm looking forward to seeing some of my family after finals, you know, since I'm walking at graduation and all. Kind of weird, since I'll still have to return to school to actually finish.

In the meantime, I'm stressing about fulfilling my capstone. NO ONE will hire me because we're leaving at the end of June (not long enough for training and actually getting the work done apparently), and NO research professors want me because, again, they want a student who will be around through Fall. Ya think they'd want all the help they could get and I'll tell you...I've got great work ethic when it comes to projects! Right now, it looks like I'll be volunteering 20 hours a week (at least) if I want to get this done. Which may not be such a horrible thing since a big message from General Conference this weekend was service. And I could give a little more of that these days...

On another note, I got a bicycle. Yes. After months of grieving for my Motiv (tear), Max and I both got bicycles. Beach Cruisers to be exact. I'm nervous about riding down the mountain using the pedals as my brakes...I'm so used to gripping the brakes with my hands! Every time I think about it, I get anxious and my palms get a little clammy. Or maybe it's the snowy weather making them do that...

And, dun dun-dun DUN! I'll be turning the big TWO-ONE on Monday, the 12th! Super awesome since I don't drink or gamble. I'm getting old...time to start popping out the babies! (Just kidding... or am I?...)

Alexis Grace will be joining our little nest here in Provo this weekend. A couple weeks to hang out with the coolest peeps in the world, yo! Total nerd. But in that "I'm-cool-no-matter-what-comes-out-of-my-mouth" way. My parents will be joining us in no time! It will be a FULL HOUSE at the Getz's!

Since I skipped school today, and have been doing pretty much nothing, I guess I could shower myself up, punch out some questions on study guides, write a few sentences for my essays and call it a day! Until next time...Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment