Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Jitters

I've decided to make an Easter feast. 
Which means...
...ham. 
And I am so nervous. I'm substituting ingredients, leaving out others, and I'm just not so sure how it will turn out! Max thinks this is good for me...you know, learn how to be a "real cook"--like the ones on the food network. PSH-YEAH RIGHT! 

The Menu:
Strawberry and Mozzerella salad
Tangerine glazed ham with baby carrots (gotta have carrots! bunnies, eggs, easter! DUH!)
Red, creamy potatoes with rosemary and garlic
Croissant rolls (store bought :p ).

Followed by:
Cheesecake----------------Max's preference
Better Than Sex Cake----Mine ;)

Let it be known that I've never actually had "better than sex cake" but I've heard people(mostly girls) just rave about it. I'm excited to make it. Mostly excited to DEvour it. Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment