Tuesday, January 3, 2012

itch...

I'm getting the craving for more sewing. 
In case you didn't know, I gave my Caterpillar toy away in my family's White Elephant exchange. Mostly because I knew my sister's would fight over it ;) haha. And they did. Which means, I'll be making a new one soon. 

Kara picked it unknowingly and I think her reaction is awesome:



Not only will I be revisiting that venture, but I'm also going to revisit the quiet book. 

Oh, yes.

This time it's going to be based off of bible/book of mormon stories. I've wanted to do it for awhile and I just saw a friend's version of it that she just started and well... it was the tipping point! Mind you, it will not be as many pages as my first but I'm hoping I can get more detail in with the sewing.

Oh and Max started his first day on the job this morning! It will take some getting used to not seeing him SO much. Literally, so much time together. Especially over the Christmas break. We're talking everyday for hours and hours. And hours. Maybe this is a good thing ;) In all seriousness, I'm so proud of him! He has worked so hard and he is finally doing what he has always wanted to do with a company he has always wanted to work for. I chose a good one :)

Handsome Man

No comments:

Post a Comment