Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Giants Game

Ever since we started dating, Max has raved about the Giants. He has told me time and time again that he HAS to take me to a game. He said it when we were dating, when we were engaged and when we got married. And I still hadn't been to one! 

Well, I decided enough is enough! I picked a date and time and bought the tickets to the May 9th game against the Arizona Diamondbacks. It was very cold and we were sitting up on the highest deck. But it was so fun! We bundled up, brought snacks... bought clam chowder in bread bowls(so good) and cheered on the Giants.

I was thrilled that the Giants won for my first game to see them live (of course, they knew I was putting the pressure on because there would be consequences if they didn't win... ;)) I already want to head back  for another game! Maybe a day game next time.
On our way!


Who's that bum?



We ended up in club level seats later in the game :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment