Tuesday, June 8, 2010

snippits

Last weekend was Jeremy and Emily's wedding. (Jeremy is my cousin, by the way). It was awesome witnessing their sealing ceremony. It brought me back to our wedding day. How blissfully happy we were. How grateful we felt to be in the temple with each other, with our families. Just watching Jeremy and Emily together on their special day brought back memories. What a blessing to be taken back to December 23rd.

Max Alan Burton turned 7 years old on the 7th! Special day and I loved being a part of it. Love me some Burton kiddos!

I've been quite the little trooper the past several days. Running. I just have these really positive vibes toward it all the sudden. And it's awesome!
What got me going?
Well, my family runs. Like literally almost everyone. This weekend, my siblings, their spouses, my mother...they are all coming out for the Marathon on Saturday, either running the full or the half. Way to go!
Sadly, I will not be joining them.
FORTUNATELY, I will be babysitting Kama-lama.
I probably asked my mom a dozen times whether or not Kara was going to bring her. Got a text from Kara today. Yes. Max knows what this means to me. I've been talking about it (her)(Kamryn) for forever. Plus, who doesn't want to pretend to be mommy and daddy for a day? Certainly not me..... insert (sarcasm) here ;)

W
e are narrowing in on moving day! T-E-N MORE DAYS. Been working a little less, studying a little more, and I cannot wait to graduate, move on and really settle down (at least I assume CA is it for us).

What I'm looking forward to:
  1. Family Reunion and Kama-lama--June 10th
  2. Last day at Peaks--June 15th
  3. Last day of BYU--June 17th
  4. Moving to CA--June 18th
  5. Girls Camp--June 21st-26th
  6. Twilight Eclipse (Yeah I said it); I'd probably go as far as Toy Story 3
  7. New Baby Getz Boy Everett--June 29th (not mine...I wish ha)
GO CELTICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment