Friday, June 18, 2010

Clickity Click of the Heels

I have arrived. Home. Family. California.

It was the weirdest feeling leaving Provo yesterday afternoon. I felt I didn't belong there anymore. No school. No job. No apartment. I was just floating, nothing grounding me to stay.

9 hours. Lots of LOUD music. Sing-along music. Glee, especially. A couple handfuls of Peanut Butter M & M's, 1.5 Graham Crackers, 1 Vanilla Coke Zero. And I'm here. By the way, for long trips, stay away from Peanut Butter M & M's...too much peanut buttery sweetness to really enjoy if you're hungry!

It is incredibly amazing to be here. I wake up to this beautiful home, filled with memories, love, and coziness. Despite my mom's build up of boxes everywhere, I am completely content and relaxed. It's been a long time since I have been back here. It feels good. My cold, dreary, and tiny apartment is gone. I'm getting spoiled now ;)

Messy Room. Happy Girl.

I'll be heading to Girl's Camp and Newport Beach these next couple weeks! More spoiling! 

I love love love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment