Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

Life is moving. Here's what's been going on:
  1. I'm rockin' my anatomy class. Love it. Cadavers make me feel icky. Probably more due to the formaldehyde seeping into my nostrils. Gag. Still love it though!
  2. Still doing my karate thang. The Garrett's Kenpo Karate School will be expanding to Folsom! Neat. Just gotta get that black belt. I know what you're thinking... Don't worry. I'm thinking it too.
  3. One more game of soccer for this season before the next one starts. This time, we are not the captains. At least, we will not be putting down all the money upfront before getting payments from people. We learned our lesson at the beginning of this season. No fun! But... soccer? WAY fun. I didn't meet my "one goal" quota for this season. I guess we have one more game left. Come on, cheer me on!
  4. Searching for a HOUSE. Yep. The only problem is, there are so many buyers in our price range that houses in Folsom ESCAPE us before we even know it! Patience is key in this game...
  5. Anxiously counting down the days for my nanny/auntie job in April. Could not come sooner!
  6. Our Sunday school kids LOVE us. Basically we are the coolest teachers ever. We even held a gaming party here in our little nest at their request! They wanted an "outside of church" party pretty bad.
  7. 70 degree weather is creeping our way and I love soaking it in. Seasonal Affective Disorder? It's real. So it's nice to be out in the warm, warm California sun. 
  8. I basically wear my hair in a side fish tail braid everyday. It's my favorite style right now and my hair is long enough for it.
  9. Our lease here at the Falls ends April 30th. Hmm.. Mom and Dad? Gotta question for you... again...
  10. Paradise by Coldplay is my new song. Sorry, Adele. It's time to like something else. Oh, and if you like them, go to likeacoupon.com for a link to buy Coldplay's new album for $0.25 on Amazon. Yes, seriously that easy. You could probably go directly to Amazon and search for the album Mylo Xyloto and it'll take you right to it. In fact, I'm listening to it right now as I write this all informative post. Lucky me. Better do it fast. Like now. GO. NOW. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment