Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good vibes

Today has been a good day.
I went to school (yay for learning), 
I dissected a sheep brain (yay for being cool enough to cut open brain guts!), 
we found a home we love (yay for realtors), 
and I've got yummy stew brewin' in the crockpot (yay for eating!).

We are in a good place. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I really am happy. I can't let those days where I am not so productive put a damper on my spirits. It's only a blink of time and before I know it, I'll be swamped. Most likely with babies. :) Or nursing school. Which ever comes first.

I am so lucky. I have a wonderful husband who is driven to work hard and earn his way in this life. We really have come to know each other these past two years of marriage and I know it can only get better. I live by my parents which gives me many blessings like Sunday dinners and making sure my dad won't drop out of the karate business as long as I'm in his class! He threatens he will... but maybe thats just a scare tactic to get me to test for Black belt.

Part of my Getz family live just down the street and I get to be an aunty any day I want to be. I still miss those Burton kids though!

Every once and a while, we need to relish in life's blessings. Stop, take a step back and admire all that Heavenly Father has given us. And if we look closely, we will see an abundance of selfless love coming from Him. This is where I say you should have a special journal for these ah-ha moments. What a beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment