Monday, July 25, 2011

Schhhh-ool (Insert Megamind)

You know what's frustrating? After about a month of thinking you are enrolled in the classes you want, you realize they aren't what you really want. And what I mean by they aren't what I really want I mean I registered at the wrong campuses! Yeah, not Rocklin. Try Nevada and Tahoe. FAIL.

I had to drop all my classes. And let me tell you, I was so BUH-HUH-UMED. I had this planned out in my head to be done with pre-requisites by the end of Winter semester and that plan kind of got swept off the table... temporarily. LUCKILY, I got 2 of them back (Nutrition and Microbiology), but in the RIGHT location this time. Talk about pain in my rear!

Now, aiming for that second science class I still need to add to my schedule for the Fall... Anatomy, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Anatomy is not to bad. Lots of memorization and such but I got an A so you can too!

    ReplyDelete