Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bistro Challenge

 I roamed around quite a bit yesterday searching for an inexpensive table and chairs for our balcony. I've wanted to make it a nice sitting area so we could enjoy it more! Well, everything I liked was too expensive and everything cheap, I didn't like.

My brother and sister in-laws had this little Bistro set sitting outside in their backyard:

As you can see, it's seen better days. It sat all winter long out in that backyard and has paint chipping, loose boards, caving seat boards, and it even had a wasps nest under one of the seats. I'm happy they were going to throw it out because I was more than willing to take it off their hands!

So this is my challenge. To restore this Bistro set to its formal "cuteness" only cuter because it won't be black anymore... I'm hoping I can get it done before this weekend when all of my Getz family gets in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment