Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Because I stay at home a lot...

I'm experimenting with headband ideas! 
At Target, I always walk by and check out their hair accessories. Though Target is generally cheap(ish), $10 is a bit much to ever purchase a headband I could probably make myself. And odds are, if I make it, I'll have more pride in wearing it, right?

I found a tutorial on making no-sew fabric flowers. I thought they had a cute boutique/vintage feel to them. These were among the first I made. I think by the 6th one, I had it down pretty good. And I can't help if I'm thinking about how I can make these for my baby girl Getz one day... (I tell ya, I'm obsessed with the idea of having a baby... ever since I could hold a baby doll in my hands! For real, y'all).

Go here to see the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment