Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pooped

This week has been a long one.

With three jobs, karate classes, and prepping the house, it gets to be very tiresome:

  1. I teach art to kids, nanny, and take care of my grandma throughout the week. 
  2. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I attend Black Belt prep until late into the evening. 
  3. Don't forget soccer Wednesday nights (this week the game was at 10 PM!).
  4. I didn't get much of a weekend seeing as I was painting all day today. 
  5. I furthered my ambitions and painted the baseboards and doors in my own room, cleaned up the walls a bit, along with rearranging the furniture and "re-decorating." 
Did I mention I did this on 3 Oreo Cookie truffles and 2 bites of a burrito? Once you get busy, food becomes an after thought...

Max is celebrating Taylor's bachelorism before the big day. I'm not quite sure what he will think, but the room definitely needed a change. It was driving me crazy and it was so messy.

Nothing feels better than a clean room, with a fresh look, and clean sheets on the bed to fall asleep in...

No comments:

Post a Comment