Sunday, November 14, 2010

One stress= Eliminated.

I sold my marathon registration. And I made $5, which means I am now $100 richer. Woo-hoo!

And an update of my life:
1. SF with Max to visit family--Heidi, Ari, Zev, Jordan, Stella, and Brian. So fun to get out of town and enjoy some one on one time with Max shopping around the city. Funny story... we're in Anthropologie. Max comes up to me with a pair of earrings to see if I like them. And of course, I said yes. He walks away. Later, when we return to EDH, I text him while he is at work and ask, "Where are those earrings you got me?" He replies, "I didn't get you earrings." I said, "Yes you did weirdo, I saw them!" Well, it was a little too late before I realized he was trying to save them for Christmas. OOPS! He gave them to me early :)

2. Still sick. Sore throat coming back. Maybe I shouldn't eat SO much sugar. Which brings me to number...

3. Apple Hill trip with my family yesterday. LOVE Apple Hill. We even took Grandma up; she was definitely getting a work out with all that walking! Kettle corn, carmel apples, apple fritters...apple shakes! Ah, sugar overload.

4. Max and I saw a movie last night called Life As We Know It. Um, hello, cute movie! All the women in the audience were dying over the baby star in the movie. If you don't know, it's about two godparents (not married, not dating, they hardly can stand each other) who are faced with taking care of their friends' baby due to a fatal car accident. They juggle work and their social lives while raising a child and trying to get along with each other (Max would say there's a lot of sexual tension. Ha..ha..very funny Max). Though a love story does evolve (predictable!). I absolutely loved it because the baby was so cute and the neighbors were hilarious. And I'm a sucker for love stories as well. It's no surprise that after the movie I asked Max to give me a baby and he dodged the request, HA!

5. Taking grandma to get Michael McLean's autograph on our Forgotten Carols stuff tomorrow. Ok, I'm a complete nerd but I'm excited. I love the Forgotten Carols around Christmas time and us women (Mom, Grandma and sister, Erin) are going to the show the week of Thanksgiving. We have the book, CD, and I have the piano book! Plus it's a good reason to get out of the house for a little bit and browse around Deseret Bookstore.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment