Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Because I'm married.

Ever get the, "Well you're married now and it would be weird" statement? Old friends hesitating to talk to me because I'm a married woman or not even hesitating at all and just stopping all together (boys AND girls). I'm married. No longer single. I guess that equals no common ground? It's like I dropped off the face of the planet. Why don't I just crawl into a hole and die... I get lonely sometimes and it would be nice to have someone to talk to. I'm like on the verge of tears when old friends contact me to catch up. You have no idea...

4 comments:

  1. ummm ash, i would LOVE to hang out with you.
    you're the greatest, wedding ring and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto! move back to provo! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you just have to join the married club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes like cassie said, welcome to the married club. wait till you have a baby...then your way ignored and forgotten :)

    ReplyDelete