Friday, March 19, 2010

Yesterday

What a lovely day with my husband; he had the day off of work and we took advantage. 

Here's how it went:
  1. I didn't make it to classes (sinner!); instead, I had a morning run on the face of the mountain
  2. Went to the mall with Max, where we found him some nice dress shirts with his Express coupons. 
  3. We ate at Chick-Fil-A for lunch (finally! people rave about it..it was ok..). 
  4. Hit the movie theater for a flick. 
  5. Headed home, got dressed in work-out apparel and ran up to the Y parking lot to do a shortened version of the hike. The little jog up to the parking lot was pretty tiring! We were both huffing and puffing...BUT I ran the whole thing, and Max had to make a few stops (I'm awesome, ha)
The weather was beautiful, and I enjoyed seeing Max in his short, little basketball shorts. He said he was "introducing his legs to the sun." I think we're both ready to let the sun kiss our skin with warmth and...possibly a tan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment