Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunny Days=Running Babe


Today AND yesterday I went running. And we all know what that means(if you read previous posts), SUN! And heaven knows I need to get my butt out there and start getting in shape because I'm hurtin'!

I found a fabulous trail near our apartment. No more showcasing my pain and suffering in front of all of Provo. Trail-running reminds me of the cross-country days in high school. It's so interesting to me that a lot of what I do(exercise-wise or anything that takes endurance), I attribute my abilities to endure from the cross-country team. I'm actually taking a Sport Psychology class in the Spring which will be interesting the more I think about how sports have impacted me.

I have also found a new appreciation for the time change. The sun is out longer during the day, allowing me to run later in the evening. Especially on days like today where I took a nap and woke up at 6:30 PM. Plenty of sunlight to go on an evening run and I'm pretty stoked about that.

I'm gettin' stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment