Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Wedding!


Alexis and Jared were married on the 23rd of December. It was hectic, crazy, but beautiful! I'm so glad I have another brother :) I was clicking my camera like a crazy person! This one is one of my favorites (Alexis probably thought I was being silly telling her to put her flowers in her face but I knew it would be awesome!):







Max and I were able to be in the sealing room on our anniversary. How many people can say they've done that? It was pretty special to be there for Alexis and Jared on our special day/their special day :) Max kept asking me to dance during slow songs. I LOVED it. He must have loved me extra special that night. I can't wait for our next anniversary!



This Christmas season has been kind to us:
  1. My family + extended family came into town with all the wonderful little children
  2. My little sis was married and I got a new brother
  3. 2 year anniversary spent in the temple/dancing away on the reception dance floor
  4. Lots of warm savory food + sugary deliciousness overloading
  5. Beautiful California weather makes for lovely days outside
  6. And lots of traditions!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

P.S. I started a new photography blog. All photos with no text. Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment