Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Switch-a-roo

Well, it didn't take long for me to rearrange a little bit! Remember when I told you how Max thought we had WAY too many pictures of just us and not any of friends and family? Remember when I told you how he thought it could present kind of an awkward situation when we were going to have friends over? Like, "Hey, here's our apartment and here are a ton of pictures of us for you to enjoy!"

Well... problem solved:
                         Before:

                         After:
We got a schnazzy mirror which prompted me to rearrange in the first place!

Sorry the picture quality is as good as my cell phone because it. was. taken. from. my. cell. phone.
I like to hang things up on the walls and create a cozy atmosphere-- just like my momma! My mom always had walls FILLED with photographs of our family, so this kind of brings me back home a little bit :) Plus, it's fun to just look at when you're bored ;)

And if you're wondering where that ladder shelf and blue painting went....
I like that this photo shows everything in one shot.
It's a temporary fix to fill the huge space in there!
I don't know why, but it always feels good to rearrange a space. Am I right or am I right?!

2 comments:

  1. your place looks so cute! josh thinks we have way too many pictures of us too.. so i had to add some more friends and family. must be a guy thing? haha

    ReplyDelete