Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The big 2-2

Yesterday I turned 22. What happens at 22?! Nothing, unless we decide to get pregnant. ha.

It goes:

  1. day of birth, 
  2. 5(school), 
  3. 8(baptism), 
  4. 12(teenager!/official babysitter), 
  5. 16(DL/dating...), 
  6. 18("adult"/begin college years), 
  7. 21(drinking schminking, bleh blah)... 
  8. 25? Yeah, 25 is another big one I think. A quarter of a century. 
For turning the anticlimactic age of 22, I sure felt spoiled! Max got me a 90 minute massage. TOTALLY excited. I've been saying for weeks that I need a deep tissue massage. So happy. 

Anyway, here's to yet another year in the life of me!

P.S. we don't have Internet at our apartment, so I can't upload any pictures of our apartment yet! (I'm at my parents house right now..). Sure enough, I WILL post all that I promised I would :)

No comments:

Post a Comment