Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursdays are the best.

I love today. Every week I love today. After class is over, I get the rest of the day to myself. Typically, I'll clean or run errands or go to the grocery store.. and you know what? I don't mind doing those things at all because it's MY day to do what I want...

...It's just better when I get to craft instead ;)

Which brings me to my next thought... anyone been to a craft fair? I think it would be kind of fun to go on a crafting spree and register for a booth at one of the events! Again... just a thought. It would be better if there was a friend to go in on it with me and our weekends would just be crafting and preparing for it! Every girl's dream, right?!

I just think it would be kind of awesome to earn some extra $ from the things I love to do the most.

Where was I?


Ah, yes. Thursday. Great day. I can smell the chili cooking in the crock pot. And it smells good.

RECIPE
TWO lbs ground beef
ONE 28 oz can of Rotel diced tomatoes with the green chili,
               undrained(to give kick for Max's taste buds)
TWO 14 oz cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
ONE 15 oz can tomato sauce
ONE chili seasoning mix (mcCormick's)

1. Brown the beef
2. While the beef is cooking, throw all the other ingredients in a crock pot
3. Add cooked beef to crock pot and cook on low 6 hours-ish. or high 4 hours-ish

I actually added 1/4 of finely diced red onion to add extra flavor like 10 min later, ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment