Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ramblings

We have now put in our third offer on a home here in Folsom. After months of looking, it really puts things in perspective. What is important to us? Location is becoming the number one on our list above all else. We love Folsom. We're close by friends and more importantly, family. It's familiar, it's filled with young families, its embedded with wonderful trails throughout... it's home.

We ventured out into Lincoln. Which is like Folsom... but nicer. And really far away. Not to mention, you can get a heck of a lot more house for your money than Folsom could ever give you. Those new, 2000 sq ft homes were so tempting. Especially in an area that's new itself and clean and pretty. It even has trails! But... so far away from what is established here in Folsom.

This house is itty bitty but could be so cute for our first home and maybe rent out once we have outgrown it. I'm getting ahead of myself, but I want you to see our my thought process... It's on an adorable little court too.

Who knows! I don't get so attached any more (yeah, I know it sounds like I am but I'm not. Promise.). The longer you're in this game, the duller it makes your emotions. Good thing! I know it will be ok if we don't get it. Heck, I just cleaned the apartment like crazy this morning and know we could continue to be happy here as long as it takes... because everyone loves living in clean, organized, pretty apartments with maintenance men coming to fix whatever gets broken whenever... for free :) Like today with the dishwasher. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment