Tuesday, May 29, 2012

DIY Magnetic Paper Dolls

Once I have babies, maybe I'll actually do a "Magnetic Me" tin box, but for now, I loved the design of these sweet vintage paper dolls. I only magnetized two but I have a folder of four other dolls that came from the kit I used. I used Little Kiddles Paper Dolls but that whole site has links to MANY types of paper dolls. All adorable and all FREE.

I originally bought tin containers from Michaels (two since they weren't big enough to fit both dolls) for $1.99 each. Not bad. But then I ventured into Goodwill about 3 days later to find this gem for 99 cents:
Without hesitation, I got this one and returned the other two. It counts to save money where ever and whenever you can!
I placed a piece of felt at the bottom of the container to keep the clothing from sticking to the bottom, making it easier for those little hands to grab as they dress the little miss and little man. And as you can see, plenty of room to add a doll or two more in that container!



No comments:

Post a Comment