Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday AM

Max didn't have work today. Which almost never happens. It was so fun to just hang out in bed a bit longer, talk, beat each other up (haha, but true), and poke fun at each other. We are both fiesty and are always up in each others grillz. Yeah, I said it... grillz. But we love it! Almost to the point where we wouldn't love it anymore and the poking fun turns into real poking and pushing buttons!

My sister ran her first half marathon this morning. Which I hear was VERY hilly. But good for her! It always feels so good to finish a race. All the training and hard work goes into that one day of pure accomplishment! Anybody want to do a race with me?! The medals are AWESOME. SOOOO worth it to get a medal for the months of preparation ;) But, I'm kinda serious about that. Haha. I still have all my medals from high school and from the races I did in college. It's a pride thing..

I really don't have much to write about. I'm just bored. Max took the energy out of me when he left for his accounting activity. The boy is an animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment