Tuesday, April 19, 2011

iPhone Post

Welp. I'm writing this from my phone. So it will be a very short post!

Max has his interview with KPMG right now! I hope he gets it. This would be so great for us and him especially since KPMG has been a huge goal for him. He claims he will throw a FAT party if he gets the internship. BTW, interns work like 60+ hours a week there! Eek. Probably won't be seeing much of him this summer. He can make it up to me with all the big bucks he'll make overtime. Do I kinda sound like I'm putting all my eggs in one basket?

Speaking of eggs, Easter is coming and boy oh boy you know I'm going to bake SOMETHING adorable, don't you? Ill post pictures when we get internet hooked up this week. ALSO, Broadstone communities in Folsom are having a big garage sale this weekend. Maybe I can score something awesome! If you want the details... It's broadstonegaragesale.com.

Want to score a FREE $20 to go towards ANY item you want? Head over here: Http://www.ruelala.com/invite/agetz12 and sign up. It's free. I used it for 3 of my emails=$60 for FREE. Yeah I worked it:) Seriously though, use that link. Different "boutiques" post deals every day and there's bound to be something there you love and can get for free! And I'm all about deals right now.. This promo won't last long so dont dilly dally!

Ok so this is kind of a long post... But hey, I haven't blogged in awhile! The baby is up. Gotta go! Peace out homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment