Sunday, March 27, 2011

Positively Negative

I try to be positive. But sometimes.... it blows up in my face with a whole bunch of negatives. Like this weekend.

Friday was bad. I felt sick in the morning and my body tried to throw up but nothing came out... I also didn't do a darn thing all day long.

Saturday was even worse. I didn't get out of my bed until 3 in the afternoon, the time when I had my first plate of food that day. Don't forget a whole lot of crying and sobbing and being sad during that time.

Today, I slept in and didn't go to church. My brother-in-law even asked if I was sick when he came over! Must have looked like death if you get what I mean... Good thing his kids put a smile on my face.

I have been physcially and emotionally spent. Bleh... Sometimes it feels like no one understands... or that no one wants to understand... Ever have those moments where you just want to curl into a ball and die for a day or two? Good news? I finished my book during those 3 days. Ha. On to a new week AND a new book!

1 comment:

  1. I know just how you feel. Seriously I have had many a days just like that. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete