Wednesday, March 9, 2011

COUPONS ARE COOL

Max and I are starting to coupon a little bit. We haven't been immersing ourselves since we have the luxury of bumming off my parents because we live at their home. But, that will change come April 8th, so long as we get approved for the apartment we want. (You may know that we were looking at condos not too long ago, but after reading THIS, we changed our minds and decided renting is the right choice).


Anyway, back to coupons. I printed out some Almond milk (sweetest milk ever tasted) coupons to go replenish our little stock and they actually worked!!! I know what you're thinking, "Of course coupons work! Duh, dumdum." But let me tell you, I have never used coupons before and I was venturing into unknown territory. Sometimes uncertainty accompanies that, right? Right. I was downright pleased when the register gave me the coupon discounts! It's a beautiful thing.
Hip2Save.com is an excellent source to keep up on what's out there as far as deals, and freebies go. I check it everyday. Hip2Save isn't the only site out there dedicated to coupons... there are hundreds of sites! And since Max and I are moving soon, with the added rent bill tagged onto our monthly expenses, we could definitely adopt a nag for couponing to save that extra dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment