The SUN is out!
And I'm beginning to believe that my mood is very much affected by the weather. No kidding. There's this little thing called Seasonal Affective Disorder. Yes, my friends. There is a disorder for the seasons. There's just about a disorder for anything and everything, but this one...I've got a feeling I've got it. Ever heard of the 'winter blues'? Yeah well it exists! Here's a look at some symptoms of the SAD:
- I definitely need more sleep. Max refers to me as his "little baby" because I'm always needing a nap.
- Carbs?! YES. You won't believe how much I crave those carbs. Gotta eat my bread and noodles. Oh and I'm MAKING bread right now as we speak...along with spaghetti.
- Lets just say I've had my fair share of those things
- Again, ups and downs. Recently...more downs. But hey...the sun is coming out and I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel!
- I can cope, but sometimes I do feel like giving up.
- I'm sick right now. Does that count?
- Max can attest that my behaviors are a little off.
There you go. Let it be known, I've got a case of the SAD's.