Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Teasing Wish..

I wish school was over for me. 

What I really mean is I wish this semester was over for me. 

I'm trying to write a 2,000 word paper on a book I can hardly focus on long enough before getting bored. I've got projects coming to a close, presentations approaching, and eventually the long stretch before we hit finals week.  I'm running low on steam going to school year-round for so long... (I'm almost there, almost there). Remember how I raved about this month going by so fast? Well, it's taking a turn and not in the direction I'd like.

I've got a big, long week ahead of me. I wish it could be over. I wish I didn't have to use all my free time meeting with groups for projects where literally nothing ever gets accomplished. I really hate group projects for not only that reason, but for the reason that some people slack off till the last second or completely all together while I work hard on getting things done and organized. In a group setting, you can't control everything (Yeah, I like having control and being efficient, but when you've got multiple people to work with, what can you really do about the people who don't contribute quite as much?). Needless to say, it's frustrating. What was I thinking about getting into Psychology? That major is all about collaboration and working with others! Just wish my partners weren't so lazy...

Alright, there's my rant. Off to write this paper...or sleep my troubles away, falling into the abyss of a quiet night

No comments:

Post a Comment