- Woke up. Started getting ready for church and then realized that there was a time change! We missed church...oops! Not sure how I'll like this new change...the days will feel forever long.
- Glanced out the window to see snow everywhere...again. Still hopin' and prayin' for that lovely summer sun!
- Today's Meal: Taco Soup. The simplest recipe, the most delicious soup. I am loving this recipe; it was so easy to make, and the aroma filled our apartment with goodness. Nothing makes me feel more successful than hearing Max say it's "really good!"
- It's PIE day (3.14), so Max and I ate some Banana Creme Pie. And it was creamy ;)
- Making cookies. Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm on a sugar overload right now... You won't believe how many sugar-laden goodies I've been indulging myself with lately... I told Max I'm going to be diagnosed with Diabetes with how undisciplined I've been.
Off I go to finish off those chocolate chip cookies!!!