Saturday, October 30, 2010

Random thoughts compiled

#1 Halloween would be cooler if it weren't on a Sunday. I was actually in the mood to dress up as the Wicked Witch of the West. Yeah, pretty sure I haven't worn an "ugly" costume in YEARS. I mean, as a kid, I was always a princess and in college...well no one dresses up spooky or ugly because it's college and you want to catch a boy's eye! ha. (don't deny it!!!)

#2 I'm sick and it sucks. Gargling hydrogen peroxide isn't doing the wonders it's supposed to.

#3 About a month until the race. I'm trying to sell my registration to someone else (with my foot injury and now illness, it doesn't work out to even train!). I have resolved that if I can't get rid of it, I'll do the race anyway and just walk/jog it. Might as well do it since I spent almost $100 on it!

#4 My husband wants to go dancing tonight and I can't decide if I'm up for it. Being sick and all...

#5 The previous thought followed my rant on Max and me not taking advantage of our "freedom" (pointed out by others). We spend our time babysitting other people's kids rather than going out on dates. Which led me to propose we should just have a baby anyway since we OBVIOUSLY don't appreciate the "freedom" we have now. He immediately responded with "let's party more." Typical.

#6 I wish it were Christmas. I've already been playing piano xmas music and listening to xmas music on itunes. What a lovely time of the year! Not to forget, our one year anniversary. I hope he spoils me ;)

#7 Max and I will be the only ones here in EDH during Thanksgiving.... What will we do?

#8 I know! We'll go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. YES. Can't wait.

#9 I'm watching X-Men 3. It's kind of halloween-ish in the sense of weird looking mutants and ..stuff. It was that or Young Frankenstein, which I'll probably watch too.

#10 I miss Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment