Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I didn't run yesterday, but I did today.


YESTERDAY

I went to the Temple yesterday. A much needed visit. The best was when I was in the celestial room by myself. It was so peaceful, I didn't want to leave.

A TON of new kids for art class. New session just started and classes are full to the brim at Gold Ridge. We are actually going to get a third class started! I still love my job.

Karate class was just great. Learning more and more every week which means I'm getting closer and closer to my black belt!

TODAY

Slow day. I don't even get to teach art class today since it's "vacation day" for Silva Valley Elementary. Luckily, my mom had some "business" for me to take care of for her..


And yes, according to the title of this post, I ran today. Not yesterday like I planned. 3 miles. Not a bad start (at least I keep telling myself that). And I didn't run it comfortably. WAKE UP CALL. I fear that after I run this marathon, I'll feel like I HAVE to run another one to make up for how terrible my training is going. I was hoping this would be my first and last marathon. I'm not one for the grueling weekend runs alone.

TOMORROW
Art Class.
Karate Class.
Run another 3 miler. I better run.

No comments:

Post a Comment