Sunday, February 6, 2011

Book Review

Finished! Quite a story. My advice? It's best to read a big chunk of chapters during your sittings. You'll get more out of the book and be "in the story" more so than just reading snippits. Probably why it took me so long to get through the first half of the book. I'd still like to see the movie. I've heard it's pretty good.

Isn't it in The Office where Andy sings showtunes and one of them is from this musical? I've had multiple incidences where I'm singing it in my head as I'm reading... ha.

The question now is... what's next?

1 comment:

  1. the physick book of deliverance dane? i am just finishing it. its a historical fiction story about the salem witch trials. pretty interesting. i love supernatural type stuff though, i guess it depends if youre into it

    ReplyDelete