Saturday, February 27, 2010

No Reason To Sleep

I have completely been soaking up the free time I've been enjoying this Saturday:

1. Got off work early
2. Ran
3. Cleaned the house
4. And everything after that consisted of pure laziness! Watching movies of romance, action, sadness....snippits of movies, entire movies, half and half. My thumb has become quite attached to the clicky button, flipping through the channels. And I've loved every minute of it. 

And now its 12:34 AM and I can't seem to get my body to feel "sleepy." Next thing I know, I'm reading blogs, blogging myself, facebooking, emailing... You'd think I'd be tired since I worked past midnight last night, only to wake up for work the next morning!  I guess I've just been enjoying the girly movies and relaxation too much! Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment