Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another blog?

I am thinking I'm going to create another blog for photography only.

No. Not the type of blog where I'm advertising for people to hire me to take their photos.
Puh-lease. I'm not that good. I don't even know how to work the camera confidently!

Which is a great incentive for doing this, no? The more I use this great camera I invested in, the more skills I can acquire in relation to the workings of the instrument. Not to mention, being creative in a way I haven't really explored before!

And...

...we all know I like creativity...

So I'm trying to put together a list. 365 days of photography. Should there be a theme i.e. things I'm grateful for each day? Or a random compiled list of things I should take photographs of i.e. the Temple, Sunset, Sunrise, Family, Recreational activities, Night shots, Portraits, Landscapes, Close-ups etc... What do you think? What are your ideas?! I'd love to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment