Tuesday, September 20, 2011

close call

| |  <--- that's how close I came to dropping out of my classes this semester. Go back and look at it again. Yeah, that was close. I did drop my Public Speaking class though, lighten the load, ya know? My Microbiology class is kicking my butt and I want to scream at it. Pretty sure I had a break down yesterday so I can check that off my list...

I even said that I didn't think Nursing was my call in life... maybe it was something else. I wanted something to come naturally to me and let's face it... learning about a bunch of microbial bacteria and fungus and all that other crap just doesn't come naturally! Max said I should finish the semester and see how I feel about it then. I'll probably end up sticking with it if I survive this class. I hear it's the hardest one out of the science classes. True?

Max loves to say that anything worth having is going to be hard. Or any career worth achieving is going to challenge me in the worst way possible. Well... he says something like that. You get it. Right?

Here's to peer pressure! ...and an education.

 someecards.com - When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die

No comments:

Post a Comment